Monday 9 March 2015

What are YOU reading? #259



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



READ


Little Pea by Amy Krouse Rosenthal and Jen Corace
Children's, Picture book, Board book
10E/10E
(You won't believe what the pea eats!)






Never Tickle a Tiger by Pamela Butchart and Marc Boutavant
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(A less than perfect girl is extremely daring!)





The Dinosaur That Pooped the Past by Tom Fletcher and Dougie Poynter
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Cute, hilarious, AND rereadable!)





Florence by Ciye Cho
Young Adult
9/10E
(Awesome girl-goes-into-merpeople-world read!)





Daisy's Big Dig by Angie Morgan
Children's, Picture books
10/10E
(One little girl has a huge impact on her community...)





Polly and the Puffin by Jenny Colgan
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(An alternate version of one of Jenny's best adult fiction novels, Little Beach Street Bakery, with Polly as a girl who finds Neil, the most famous puffling in fiction, at least I think so!)





Summer At Little Beach Street Bakery by Jenny Colgan
Fiction, Food fiction
10E/10E
(Jenny has woven her magic in yet another book filled with a roller coaster of emotions, bread and Nell the puffling!)










Listened


The Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston
Amish Fiction
10E/10E
(This 1st in a new to me Amish series is incredible! Really gets into their life; want to relisten to it straight away!)









Watched


Aikatsu:  Season 3
REWATCH! - Music idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Quite fitting I watched the episode where Akari meets Sena, the Dreamy Crown brand designer, who tells his dream while I'm launching my crochet blankets!)





Littlest Pet Shop
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Blythe gets a bit too over eager fashion wise and sells her scooter for a fashion kiosk. Unknown to Blythe her dad sweetly buys it back for her...)





Casualty
Medical drama, English version
9/10E
(For once in a long time this was a really good episode, seeing how changes at work affect staff...)





Holby City
Medical drama, English version
10/10E
(An episode with shocking events that I never expected...but on the plus side I don't think Marie-Claire is leaving, so big yay!)






Call the Midwife
Drama, English version
9/10E
(An interesting episode which explores when babies get mixed up...)





Winx:  Season 2
REWATCH! - Magical girl anime, French version
10E/10E
(Nearly at the revelation of the codex!)





Winx:  Season 6
REWATCH! - Magical girl anime, French version
10E/10E
(Volume 2 arrived this week so I will rewatch vol 1 just because I can! This ace fairy series always brightens my day.)










CRAFT etc
No more than the usual progress on the 10E/10E Gameloft games...





...Littlest Pet Shop, My Little Pony, and Ice Age Village.


I've sewn a bit more of this cute owl cross stitch picture.  Crochet wise I've finished this cute mint green blanket...





...I finished these fingerless gloves...




...and here's my latest pic of my pet blanket prototype!



No comments: