Monday 12 December 2011

What are you reading? #93

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Books I've read this week


 
Astrosaurs: Earth Attack by Steve Cole
Children's, 7 years +
(Learning about the origin of Astrosaurs was really exciting!  My review...)







Seizure by Kathy Reichs
Young Adult
(The 2nd book in the series is even more thrilling than the first - Virals rule!)






My Bear Griz by Suzanne McGuinness
Children's, picture book
(Grizzly bears are really friendly!  Check out my review...)







Sir Charlie Stinky Socks and the Tale of the Terrible Secret by Kristina Stephenson
Children's
(Full of colour and a focus on how words sound...my review...)




The Cupcake Diaries 2: Mia in the Mix by Coco Simon
Children's
(A series about girls making cupcakes focusing on friendship and how each girl looks at herself within the group...is a seriously good read!)






The Monster Story-Teller by Jacqueline Wilson
Children's, 7 years +
(All the illustrations are in colour - perfect for enticing new readers....)







Astrosaurs 19: The Forest of Evil by Steve Cole
Children's
(This is the scariest Astrosaurs book I've ever read!)








Little Old Mrs Pepperpot and Other Stories by Alf Proysen
Children's
(I grew up on Mrs Pepperpot, and the magic is still there for me...)







How to Save a Dragon by Annie Dalton
Children's, 7 years+
(The dragon is only half the story!)
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Looks like a lot of fun reading! I'm in the middle of a couple of books right now. I'm listening to Guilty Pleasures by Laurell K. Hamilton on my phone when I'm working around the house or exercising. I've got a relationship book that I really need to get back to (hopefully it'll give me some ideas for keeping things moving forward in the growth between me and my hubby lately). I have The Keplain by Andre Norton on my kindle, and I'll probably be picking up one of my paper backs again soon :P different books for different times and purposes :P

Nayuleska said...

They sound good too - definitely with you on reading some books on some occasions.